What advice can you offer to a CS freshman?
My advice: Don’t ever lie to yourself that you are running away from Mathematics or the “brain torture courses”, and of course you should never keep your right-hand fingers anywhere far from the keyboard button that contains this “;” whenever you are coding, because you will use it to terminate almost all, if not all your statements.
I know you’re already doubting me freshman because your grammar teacher probably talked of terminating sentences/statements with a “.” sign. What you did with your grammar teacher was a kid’s game, you should forget it. “;” this is the only ISO certified terminator! You wanna dare me to prove? You better not dare me, because I can prove explicitly that my argument holds and your grammar teacher was a la……,, you said it yourself!
- Is Computer Science for “nerds”? (copingwithcomputers.com)
- Star Trek is Scaring the Ladies: Why Women Don’t Major in Computer Science (tutoringtoexcellence.blogspot.com)
- Opportunity in Computer Science (isabellazikakis.wordpress.com
- My Journey To Majoring in Computer Science (vinamratas.wordpress.com)
- Incoming Freshman Advice (collegetracklife.wordpress.com)
- The 10 things I learned my freshman year of college (theraces.wordpress.com)
- The Freshman Diaries PART 1/2 (mycrazystrangeamazinglife.wordpress.com)
- Minor in Tech (whitneyhess.com)