Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation.
Being without friends is like living in some abandoned island not knowing when a single sole will ever show up. It steals away all the flavor of life that there is.
Being friendless taught me how to be a friend. Funny how that works. Whereas being friendly taught me Never explain your mistakes–your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.
Sometimes I can’t help thinking I’m so terrible! But then, apologizing for no wrong done at all proves how desperate you are! So then, why don this people tell me which part of me is terrible and we work it out!
Don you decide not to say anything! PLIZ…
- The Treasure Of A Friendship (thebeautyinbutterflies.wordpress.com)
- Which one did you become, a infamous or a queen? (aysography.wordpress.com)
- Friendship (christinefwren.wordpress.com)
- Friendship and empathy (mrkflores.wordpress.com)
- Friendship (divinefriendshipbook.com)
- Friendship (petitworldcitizen.com)